Are you a user? If yes, proud yourself because runs 35% of the entire internet and you are also a part of it.
According to the latest stats, holds more than 60% share of the global CMS market making it the most popular CMS of them all for the 7th year in a row.
The keyword “” gets googled around 2.8 million times every month. World’s largest websites including CNN, TED, Fortune.com, TIME.com, TechCrunch, NBS and a lot powered .
Major versions of get released every 152 days on average. If you are running a small personal Blog or a large business one, you might be forced to reinstall if you ever failed to troubleshoot errors.
If you ever want to start your site from the beginning, you have 2 options to get started. Reinstalling or Reset it. Let’s check the difference between reinstalling a site and resetting a site.
- You can do a reinstall within your site dashboard.
- You have the option to uninstall and reinstall your site through FTP or through web hosting.
- You don’t have the option to delete only plugins and themes.
- Reinstalling through Web Hosting is a time killer
- One Plugin like WP Reset will take care of all
- One-click reset and you will get a completely new site
- You have the option to delete all themes and plugins only in one click.
- It speeds up testing and debugging providing a quick way to reset settings
What do we Recommend?
We recommend doing Reset because resetting through a Plugin gives you a more customized option rather than a traditional uninstalling and reinstall. WP Reset Plugin comes with a post-reset set up so you won’t need to manually set options or reactivate plugins and themes after a successful reset.
If you are doing a manual reinstall or an advanced reset using plugins, better to take a complete site backup before proceeding with it.